AMV Welcome to My Secrets by Noss

SPOILERS in Welcome to NHK!


Welcome to My Secrets is the title of the AMV Noss made. It premiered on September 11, 2010. It uses the song of OneRepublic, Secrets. It shows the romance between a perverted guy, who keeps on watching ******, but falls in love with a pure and kind girl.

What's so amazing with this amazing music video is because it has a storyline that you can understood, but in the second-half, it's a bit confusing between the guy and the other girl who's eating together with the guy. Everything could probably be just a dream, but still, it's essential for this awesome AMV that really uses 'everything' in the series.

I also like how it goes with the intro, but I didn't really like it that much because of the German sub.

I'll give it a 4/5. It doesn't seem like there's nothing much wrong with it, anyway.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP